All of CMI’s online client resources are hosted in one place, our Jobranger.com website. This site allows our clients to work through the career transition process, utilizing proprietary software, including CMI’s assessment and job matching system. We regularly update materials to ensure that clients will have total access to the tools they need to facilitate informed career planning and gain knowledge of the workplace to ensure a successful outcome.
Our Online Career Transition Center is better than ever.
CMI provides five unique online resources:
• The Career Alignment Profile™
• The ColorCruncherTM Software
• My Online Job Box® Organizer
• The Online Career Transition Workbook™
• The Partner’s Handbook™
The Career Alignment Profile and The ColorCruncher
The Career Alignment Profile (CAP) and ColorCruncher are two of CMI’s most valuable tools. Designed and validated by two separate teams of psychologists and career counselors, the CAP assessment uses proprietary coding methods and algorithms to simply and definitively identify your marketable strengths, abilities, interests and preferences.
The ColorCruncher takes the process to the next level by allowing you to compare the requirements listed in online job openings, job descriptions and vacancy notices to your own strengths, resume and personal biography. This information provides the basis for focused follow up and targeted responses.
Upon completion of the CAP and ColorCruncher, the integrated system will provide you with a personal report that identifies your top three marketable strengths for career planning. Read more…
My Online Job Box Organizer
My Online Job Box Organizer offers secure access to your most important job search information from any computer or handheld browser at any time. The password protected online center offers:
• a calendar with email reminders and an optional sharing feature for networking
• a fully importable and exportable contacts database, so that your can easily access names, phone numbers, email addresses and websites
• a notes feature for jotting down thoughts and information
• a to-do list feature which can be easily ported to a your calendar for scheduling
Online Career Transition Workbook
The Online Career Transition Workbook is a fully interactive career transition manual. You will follow step by step instructions, using worksheets to:
• complete a downloadable or emailable resume
• learn the invaluable art of networking
• access sample approach and thank you letters
• learn the do’s and don’ts of interviewing and negotiation
• determine reasonable compensation for your career area
• finalize negotiations that result in equitable compensation
• read more…
Online Partner’s Handbook
CMI’s proprietary Partner’s Handbook provides step by step instructions and advice for your spouse/partner. The informational support materials are unique in the industry and have been proven to ease family concerns that can negatively influence a smooth, successful career transition. Read more…