CMI’s Career Transition Workbook is a 24/7/365 resource.
We know that in order for our clients to make a successful career transition, they need clear goals and ready access to clear, concise information. CMI’s Career Transition Workbook has been used successfully by thousands of clients. It helps guide job seekers and their families through the career transition process by providing invaluable advice, practiced methods and easy to understand instructions and worksheets.
The Career Transition Workbook is a fully interactive career transition manual. Clients follow step by step instructions, using worksheets to:
- complete a downloadable or emailable resume
- assess their current financial situation
- learn the invaluable art of networking
- access sample cover and thank you letters
- learn the do’s and dont’s of interviewing and negotiation
- determine reasonable compensation for their career area
- finalize negotiations that result in equitable compensation
The online workbook is an interactive replica of CMI’s proven paper version. Clients are encouraged to work at their own pace and on their own schedule. Their counselors have access to online progress reports including resume drafts. The entire system is web-based, which means no software to download and accounts can be accessed from any device.
Access to the Online Career Transition Workbook can be given to a client anxious to begin the program prior to the first meeting.