Kingdomality, designed by CMI to be more than simply a training event, provides a process for better team communication and continuous self-improvement which will last long after the education has been completed.
Each Kingdomality Series Workshop:
- Explores the individual styles, interests, abilities and strengths of each of the participants
- Creates an understanding of how different communication styles affect others
- Provides a baseline knowledge of the combined strengths of the team
- Leverages participant strengths and skills for organizational effectiveness
- Involves team members in engaging, non-threatening exercises to reinforce the knowledge acquired
- Serves the needs of key leadership teams
- Equally addresses the requirements of any natural work team within the organization
- Identifies the needs of any project team
- Teaches a common, tactile, positive “language” which will be used throughout the organization
The Kingdomality series was based on the business book, Kingdomality: An Ingenious New Way to Triumph in Management, written by the owners of CMI and Sheldon Bowles, with an introduction by Ken Blanchard. The very nature of Kingdomality and the positive imagery of its “characters” leads to more direct and successful communication and enables teams to move forward more effectively.
The Four Parts of the Kingdomality Series Workshops
Kingdomality is a four-part training and team building series which enables organizations to productively attain short term advancement and create a long-term process for successful communications and growth. Many organizations provide the first workshop of the Kingdomality series as a regular part of their corporate retreats or annual meetings.
Participants learn their operational styles as well those of other members of the team.
- Basic teamwork concepts
- Operational styles principles
- Most effective means by which they interact
Participants learn their unique strengths and how to best use these strengths to benefit the organization.
- Bridge individual strengths effectively as a solution to the needs of the corporate kingdom
- Bridge individual strengths appropriately to those of the other participants
- Bridging collective strengths as a team solution to current and future challenges
Kingdomality III, the Corporate Resume™
Participants work as a team to build a proactive, skill-based resume for the organization’s customers and practice effective rapport building in the process.
- Teams create an objective statement which articulates what the organization can do for its customers
- Participants improve the effectiveness and productivity of meetings by learning to articulate their skills and the skills of their organization
- Teams identify their measurable, determinable professional accomplishments that support their ability to resolve business issues within the organization and with customers
- Teams learn to successfully resolve problems and advance the interests of the team and its customers, effectively exceeding goals
Kingdomality IV, the Resiliency Quotient™
Participants gain self-awareness and skills which allow them to recognize and cope with symptoms of decreasing effectiveness and to determine realistic solutions to problems. Individual improvement contributes to team efficiency as attendees understand where they are in terms of:
- Non-productive behavior and how their responses to stress positively or negatively affects their productivity and the productivity of the entire team
Participants use CMI’s proprietary RQ instrument, with other tests which apply to each groups’ specific situation, to learn their stress levels, gain tools to manage stress and to effectively employ this knowledge in the workplace and at home. CMI, in this training, may also provide to upper management a discrete analysis of the organization’s ability to manage stress.